CBDistillery Product in Review: 1000 Mg Full-Spectrum Tincture Concentrate
CBD tinctures are a blend of hemp oil and natural carrier oils that are easily absorbed by your body. A versatile product, CBD tinctures can be swallowed, mixed with food, added to your morning coffee, or even blended with your favorite lotions.
When selecting a CBD tincture, it’s important to know that you are getting a quality product at a fair price; a product that lives up to your expectations. That’s why it’s important to consider the potency of the product you select.
When you purchase a CBD tincture, the CBD content should be clearly stated in milligrams (mg). A typical bottle of CBD tincture can contain anywhere from 250-2500 mg of CBD depending on the product you select. If a product description doesn’t specify the amount of CBD in an item, it’s unlikely there is enough CBD content to be of any consequence.
The higher the CBD concentration in the tincture you select the less product you will need to use per dose, potentially saving you a significant amount of money over time. For its potency and value, we recommend trying our 1000 mg Full-Spectrum CBD Oil Tincture Concentrate. Based on the number of positive reviews posted on our site, many of our valued customers agree.
“This oil has done all I had hoped it would do. Very happy with my purchase. I had been reviewing different brands and even tried one other. This one taste much better and more effective. Bonus that it’s very cost effective!”
– Kristin L, verified buyer
Maximize the Potential Benefits with Full-Spectrum CBD
CBD (cannabidiol) is just one of many potentially beneficial cannabinoids found in hemp oil. When you select a full-spectrum hemp product, you get all the potential health and wellness benefits of the entire hemp plant. Full-spectrum hemp oil contains 480 potentially beneficial plant compounds, including 113 cannabinoids, up to 200 terpenes, and quite an impressive list of vitamins and minerals.
While the vitamins and minerals are a noteworthy benefit of full-spectrum hemp oil, it’s the cannabinoids and terpenes that are attracting attention. To fully appreciate the potential health and wellness benefits of full-spectrum CBD, consider the following:
- Cannabinoids are the messengers of your endocannabinoid system, the network of messengers and receptors that regulate nearly every function in your body. Since plant-based cannabinoids in hemp oil mimic the effects of the cannabinoids made by your body, hemp oil supplements can help keep your endocannabinoid system functioning efficiently.
- Plant Terpenes give plants their flavor and fragrance. Like cannabinoids, terpenes bind with various receptors throughout your body to initiate a response from your brain. It’s the terpenes in plants that are responsible for the plant’s therapeutic effects. If you have ever experienced the soothing effects of lavender essential oil, the anti-inflammatory effects of turmeric, or the calming effects of chamomile tea, you are experiencing the impact of the plant’s terpenes.
While each of these plant components are impressive on their own, it’s the combined effect that impresses so many CBD enthusiasts. In full-spectrum hemp oil, the potential of each plant component is magnified and multiplied by the effects of the other. The intensification of the combined effects is explained by a phenomenon known as the entourage effect.
Experiencing the Benefits of Endocannabinoid System Support
CBD is not a medication or treatment for any health issues. Hemp CBD is shown to mimic the messengers and influence the receptors of your endocannabinoid system. Your endocannabinoid system is responsible for many essential functions in your body, processes that include regulating your moods and emotions, sleep cycles, immune system function, and pain perception.
Supplementing the processes of your endocannabinoid system with hemp CBD helps keep this vital system balanced. There are many potential benefits.
The evidence supporting the benefits of hemp CBD are based on animal studies, laboratory testing, and the testimony of people using CBD products. The potential health benefits for the user are based on individual needs. To determine if 1000mg full-spectrum CBD Oil could be beneficial for you, consider the following customer testimonials:
- “I was surprised by how quickly and effectively this has resolved certain long term issues I had been experiencing!” – Judi H, verified buyer
- “After only the second day of using the oil, I felt so much better. Started out with a very small amount and increased as needed. Works great and the cost is reasonable.” – Susan W, verified buyer
- “This product has quickly improved the quality of my life. Thank you.” – Kelly J, verified buyer
- “Product worked as all the research declared.” – Paul Y, verified buyer
- “I could not be happier with my purchase. It helped with a number of minor ailments that I deal with on a daily basis. You have a customer for life!” – Chris C, verified buyer
We appreciate when our customers review or comment on our products and customer service. At CBDistillery, the customer comments and product reviews posted (more than 10,000) are verified by an independent third party. Review verification ensures that opinions that could influence your purchasing decisions are genuine. If reviews are not verified, they could come from anywhere. Since we believe in transparency, we post them all.
CBDistillery Customers Can Trust Our Quality Hemp Oil Products
When selecting your CBD supplements, it’s important to proceed with caution, to know what you are paying for. There are simply too many companies selling inferior products at inflated prices.
At CBDistillery, you can verify the purity and potency of every product we offer. Our products are tested by the leading independent cannabis accredited lab. This assures unbiased test results and consistent product quality.
“I’ve used a few brands (all quality companies, too — I did my research) and the oil I purchased from CBDistillery was by far THE BEST one I’ve used thus far. I can’t recommend or praise it, or other CBDistillery products, enough.”
– Kristin F, verified buyer
CBDistillery was one of the very first companies to provide this batch testing information to our customers. You can view individual test results by clicking on the test information within the product images or scanning the QR code on your product label. The batch certification verifies the purity and potency of every product you select.
For the many potential health and wellness benefits of hemp CBD, visit CBDistillery. We offer a quality assortment of fairly priced hemp-derived products, including CBD tinctures, vape products, softgels, gummies, and CBD pet tinctures.