You’ll be the life of the party when you make this amazing CBDelicious Queso! Give this perfectly creamy dip a try for your next soirée.
- In a medium sauce pan heat a tablespoon of olive oil and sautee shallots, garlic and jalapeno peppers for 3 minutes.
- Add the half & half and chipotle peppers. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat and whisk in mustard and cream cheese.
- Stir until all of the cream cheese is melted into the mixture.
- Gradually add cheddar cheeses stirring to incorporate. Continue until all the cheese is added and melted together.
- Add in the CBDelicious powder and stir until combined.
- Serve immediately or put into a crockpot or fondue pot on low to keep warm.
- Refrigerate unused sauce. It will become hard in the fridge when chilled. Reheat in the microwave or on the stove top to soften.
- There is approximately 195 mg of CBD in 1/8 of a teaspoon. This recipe is for four servings, so about 50 mg per serving.
*Disclaimer* The amount of CBD added can be varied based on an individuals needs.
1g CBDelicious Formulation Powder