– ¼ cup fresh raspberries, plus more garnish
– 3-4 ounces of berry flavored vodka or your favorite quality vodka
– 4 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
– ¼ cup lemon lime soda or club soda
– 4 Tbsp honey
– CBDistillery 33mg Isolate Tincture Oil BUY HERE
– CBDistillery 30mg Gummies, for garnish BUY HERE
1) Muddle raspberries with honey. Press through a wire mesh strainer to remove seeds. You’ll want as much juice as possible.
2) Mix raspberry puree, vodka, soda, lemon juice, ice and your desired amount of CBDistillery 33mg Isolate Tincture Oil in a cocktail shaker. Shake to combine.
3) Stack a toothpick with CBDistillery 30mg Gummies and raspberries and place into martini glass.
4) Pour and serve!